Tuesday 21 May 2013

You don't have my number, we don't need each other now // Update



1.  Found an old candy stick tattoo in a drawer and had to put it on! 
2. Had a catch up with a good friend.
3. Red lipstick selfies before I ventured out into the pouring rain.
4. I proved i'm not a robot, but may have proven that i'm a demon?
5. Loving the new rings I bought from Topshop, this ones my new thumb ring and rarely leaves my thumb!
6. Bought my reading ticket!

Hello lovelies, strange day to do an update cause they normally come at the end of the week! Oh well, just thought i'd add in a quick post as I have had quite a few exams to revise for this week (i did two yesterday, although one was general studies so doesn't really count haha!) so i've just not had that much time to spare! I'll have an interesting post at the weekend and next week can be a good blogging week as i'm on half term and only have one exam left to revise for! Happy days. Anyway, i'm just looking forwards to the summer now, as i'm going to two festivals, and going to do loads of stuff with my friends, boyfriend and family, and NO COLLEGE. So so excited, anyway, better get back to revising, I have a psychology exam tomorrow, wish me luck! 

P.S. Thankyou so much to everyone who has followed and commented, I got some seriously lovely feedback on my last post! Keep following guys, I'm so extremely grateful!

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh remember stocky tattoos that come with chewing gum lol and I love your hair, it's gorgeous

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lipstick and these food look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't used one of those tattoos for years - takes me back haha! Love the ring :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah i bought my reading ticket too, sooooo excited!!
    also good luck with you psychology exam! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty, love the lipstick and amazing photos x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sticky tatoos!!! Hahah so cool on my childhood, use to have a lot of them.

    You're going to lees&reading??? lucky you!

    ReplyDelete