Sunday 9 June 2013

Somebody call out to your brother, he's calling out your name.
























Hey everyone, sorry i've been a bit absent for a week, i've been unbelievably ill for the past two weeks, and this week just gone it was the worst. It was so bad I had to skip an exam, which kinda sucks! But i'm back up on my feet now, getting ready to go back to school for four weeks until we break up for summer (which in my opinion is pointless!), started my new job and just sort of preparing for the summer months. But anyway, on with the post! 

I'm kickstarting a new type of post on my blog called La Luna Loves! Its going to consist of all the things I love, just to add in some variety! And I'm looking to start up a Youtube channel at the end of this month and see how that will go, so I thought, i'll do a post on my favourite youtubers! These are my favourite beauty/fashion bloggers, I have a lot of favourite comedy bloggers etc, so if you're interested in seeing that, then let me know!

1. Jenn Im - clothesencounters. 
I thought i'd include Jenn's channel first because without a shadow of a doubt, she is my favourite youtuber. Her style is flawless, and has so much variety in it, sometimes pretty and girly, and then other times rough and dark, I love all her videos. She pulls off all of the looks she creates with effortless style and beauty, and her voice is actually rather soothing! My favourites of her videos are her 5 casual looks, Ways to style band t-shirts and her 50 facts about me tag video, cause shes a really cool girl too! Too be honest, I love most of her videos, and I alway get excited for her to bring out new ones.

2. Bunny Meyer - grav3yardgirl
Bunny is the funniest beauty/fashion vlogger ever, I think she's so so funny. She's loud, she's eccentric, she's interesting and she's oh so hilarious. She doesn't take herself too seriously which I love, and the fact she treats all of her subscribers as one huge family, it's so lovely. I can't help but smile when I watch her video's. She also has the most INCREDIBLE shoes collection, especially her Jeffrey Campbell collection, its UH-MAZING. My favourite videos of hers are her Jeffrey Campbell Shoe Collection video, her get ready with me video's, and she filmed a hilarious video of her trying to curl her hair with an air curler. Its funny, go watch it. Also, she looks SAAASSSYY in red lipstick.

3. Estee - essiebutton
This girl is so adorable, and I'm a sucker for a Canadian accent. She's so naturally beautiful, I'm rather jealous actually, she looks beautiful with next to no make-up on. I really love her video which is a Drugstore make-up starter kit, because it just recommends some really good beauty products that aren't that expensive, even if you're not a starter. She has great knowledge of beauty products and I always check her channel for new beauty products I could try out.

4. Sammi - beautycrush
I have followed Sammi's channel for ages now, I really love her videos, both her style and beauty video's are great, she has a really simple but very great style, and her beauty video are my favourites. I like her Mac Dupes video because its really interesting to hear about products that you can get that are similar, but a fraction of the price, and for a 16 year old who's still at college, thats always a good thing! She also has some really cool tattoo's and I made sure I put in her latest tattoo update video in the post for you guys to check out, because I am IN LOVE with tattoos and can't wait til i'm 18 and can get one!

5. Zoe - Zoella
Of course I had to include the famous Zoella in my youtuber favourites. I've also been subscribed to her channel for aaaaageess now and she's so sweet. I like most of her beauty videos, but i mostly like watching her end of the month favourite video's mostly because i'm nosy and I like to see what people have liked over the month! 

Anyway, those are my top 5 favourite beauty/fashion vloggers, I hope you enjoyed it, maybe found a vlogger that you haven't heard of before or maybe just shared a mutual love for a particular vlogger. Who are your favourite vloggers? 
Until next time lovelies!


5 comments:

  1. I live my life watching youtube beauty videos! I actually am following some of them already, but there're other ones that I haven't! So thank you for the suggestions!

    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely been looking for some new vloggers to follow! thanks for sharing!

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, love youtube. Thinking about starting my own channel!

    Just to let you know, I'm taking part in POSH Fashion Awards, to increase the awareness of men interested in fashion so I would be very grateful if you could nominate me. To pay back my amazing followers and supporters I will be holding a giveaway on my blog if I get shortlisted.

    I also would be very grateful if you could spread the world and let people know about the competition. You can nominate me by visiting my blog and clicking the POSH FASHION AWARD logo at the side I'm competing in Best Fashion Blog and Best Newcomer category.

    Thank you in advance

    David.
    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, your blog is so cool, you've got such an amazing style which inspire me a lot and I love all of your posts! what do you think of following each other via bloglovin and gfc? let me know if you want, and I'll immidiatly follow you back :)
    kisses <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Jenn is my favourite too! I'm genuinely excited when I see a new video from her haha
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete